|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Delivery & Returns Policy
Here’s the important bit…
All of our policies are in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002. If you’ve got some time on your hands, you can read more about those here and here.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or modify orders once they have been placed. Thanks for your understanding.
Our chocolate products and gift items are shipped with Royal Mail, and dispatched the next working day.
IMPORTANT: Please note, as Slab and Tipple store is closed on Mondays, orders received after 4pm on Saturday will be dispatched the following available business day (Tuesday).
Please note that parcels sent by 1st class Royal Mail are not guaranteed to arrive the next working day, so please allow sufficient time for your product to arrive. During busy periods, such as Christmas, please allow additional days for delivery to avoid disappointment.
Our UK delivery rates are as follows:
Delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (a very good chance of arriving next day, but not guaranteed): £2
Courier Service (if over 2kg of parcel weight): £6
Overseas Air Mail - We do not currently ship outside the UK, but we're working on it - please check back in 2019.
Unless faulty, Slab & Tipple cannot accept returns of perishable food items.
We will accept unwanted goods that are non-food items, provided they are returned to us within 28 days of the date of purchase, and the goods are returned in fully-saleable condition and with proof of purchase. A refund or an exchange will be offered up to the amount you paid for the goods, excluding delivery charges.
We reserve the right to refuse any unwanted goods that are returned without a proof of purchase or after the 28-day return period has passed. This provision does not affect your statutory rights. Because you are a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty, not as described, or not in conformity with your order. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Returning non-perishable goods by post or parcel service:
- In the case of goods sent by post, we recommend that returns are made via recorded delivery and/or that proof of postage is obtained in the event that we do not receive the goods being returned.
- In case of goods sent by parcel service, we recommend you use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt for the parcel you are sending.
- When returning any goods by post or parcel service please pack securely to ensure goods arrive in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange for damages caused by insufficient packaging.
- Ensure you enclose your proof of purchase.
- Any refund will be reimbursed using the same means you used to make the payment.