|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Security, Privacy and T&Cs
This policy exists in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, because we respect your privacy, but also because we don’t want GDPR to get in the way of your Slab & Tipple experience.
- We will only use your personal information to manage your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. To ensure your orders are delivered correctly, this will include providing necessary details to relevant third-party couriers.
- The information held by us includes:
- Contact Details – Name, phone number and email address
- Address Information – Invoice address and delivery address
- Transactional History
- From time to time we may contact you with details of our products and services. If you received an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We will only send you emails when we believe that you will really REALLY love what we’re sharing.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- Each email sent contains an easy way for you to stop receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
How we protect your privacy
- Under GDPR, individuals will have the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and individuals also have access to their personal data.
Our Policy on spam
We hate spam!
- We do not use our email service to send unsolicited email ("spam"), commercial or non-commercial. Unsolicited email is defined as email sent to individuals without their permission. Our email will be considered unsolicited if our membership addresses are not 100% opt-in by our email list members.
- We do not purchase email lists, nor do we use software to harvest email addresses with the purpose of using them to solicit business.
- All messages sent to our list contain valid email addresses and we respond to all replies from members of our list, including unsubscribe requests. All of our list messages include unsubscribe instructions in order that members can unsubscribe themselves from such list. We do not refuse or ignore unsubscribe requests from members of our list. We respond to member requests for manual removal from the list quickly and politely (even if that makes us sad).
The information we collect and how we use it
- When you order or enquire about our chocolate products online we need to know your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and, if ordering, your credit or debit card number, start date, expiry date and security code. If you have ordered online chocolate products for a third party we will need to know their postal address (and sometimes their telephone number for delivery purposes).
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration and process any orders you may make. The relevant information is then used by us to organise delivery, provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of our service.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We won’t make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.
How we protect your information
Security is a major issue for anyone purchasing on the internet. You need to know that a website is legitimate, and transactions are secure before you buy. To address these issues, and remain compliant with PCI DSS legislation, the Slab & Tipple website uses iZettle for online credit and debit card processing.
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please call us on 0207 254 9009 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slab And Tipple Ltd, 119 Stoke Newington Church Street, London, N16 0UD, incorporation number: 10494072, is committed to being an accessible brand, both in person and online.
We welcome and feedback on our site and how to make it more inclusive for all, either by email at email@example.com or over the phone 0207 254 9009.
By using this site, you agree to our policies, terms and conditions outlined above.
This website and its content is copyright of Slab & Tipple - © Slab And Tipple Ltd, 2018. All rights reserved.
Slab & Tipple™ is a registered trademark, 2018.